Project status: Complete.
Service Provided: Developer / Contractor
Leedex acquired 3 units in Kirkby, Liverpool approximately 400m² in total. The units were divided evenly into 100m² units. The refurbishment included:
- New insulated roof
- New drainage (toilet in each unit)
- New services (water and electric in each unit)
- Mezzanine installation in 2 units
- New concrete slab with power-floated finish
- New driveway and roller shutters.
The overall usable floorspace was increased to 500m².
A small plot of land adjacent to the units was also acquired; approximately 250m². Leedex plan to develop this land and have submitted a pre-planning application with local Council.